Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Monday, August 6, 2012

Festival of Arts Laguna Beach California


Want to see the famed art Pageant of the Masters in Laguna Beach in Laguna Beach for only $7? Check out this deal for super-cheap half price seats! But you have to go last minute on a weekday and sit in the cheap seats.
I’m going Tuesday (Aug. 7) and I’ll be in the $7 cheap seats, so maybe I’ll see you there! Last time I went, I ran into another Deals blog reader from Yorba Linda.
These tickets are good only for Mon. Aug. 6 and Tues. Aug. 7, 2012.
But check back, because they’ve been offering half off weekday tickets now last minute every week. Also note there are some 25% off tickets available, too for more desirable days or seats. They charge you a $3 online purchase fee.
These are the cheap seats in the back. Yes, you’re far away so bring binoculars or rent them there.
But we still had fun, and it was an outstanding bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment